BlueprintDIY demonstrates how easy it really is to create these modern genuine or faux leather tote bags in this free DIY video. Recycle a pair of p/leather pants from your closet or local thrift shop to make this simple bag, or use a flat piece of any leather-like textile. I love the message hand painted on the ivory leather tote bag! Subscribe to BlueprintDIY for more thrifting, re-purposing, creative re-fashioning, and generally crafty ideas!
More related sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5