A free sewing tutorial from The Mermaid's Den
Beth from the Mermaid‘s Den shares her free sewing tutorial for creating simple drawstring bags from sheer curtains to take to the grocery store. Slip your choice of produce into these see-through bags for an easy check-out. Avoid the non-recycle-able plastic bags on the roll at the markets. An easy to sew drawstring closure keeps your veggies from rolling around inside your grocery cart. You can also substitute a sheer fabric with a mesh fabric with cotton or canvas reinforcements. Check it out!
More useful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5