Use this free sewing tutorial from Sewplicity to learn how to sew sturdy corded handles for handbags. An easy sewing project to practice and use when sewing many different handbag styles. These handles would look nice on travel and tote bags.
- Fabric or craft glue
- Two strips of fabric that are 4″ wide x your desired length
- Two strips of fusible fleece the same length x 3 1/2″ wide
- Two pieces of cording the length of your fabric / fleece strips
How to Use a Cording Foot from Sewing Parts Online:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯