This simple yet modern-style basket and tray are perfect for your sewing space, or for the upcoming gift-giving season. Both of these sewing projects utilize a curved dart that is quick and simple to sew, even for beginner sewers. Customize your fabric tray and basket set with embroidery, ribbon, fabric paint, or beads! Fabrics featured here are Euclid fabrics by Carolyn Friedlander. (Check out the video below to see more about the Euclid fabric line.) Approximate finished dimensions: tray: 8” x 6” x 2-1/2” tall, basket: 10” x 10” x 4-1/4” tall. Have fun! This is a nice, easy, and worthwhile sewing project for everyone!
More projects for your sewing space:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5