Follow along with this free sewing tutorial with WAWAK’s Megan demonstrating how simple adding a zipper to a beach bag really is! Measure, mark, and sew with Megan’s free sewing tutorial using a tote you’ve made or already have. If you’re feeling adventurous, add patch pockets to the interior for your wallet, phone, keys, or sunscreen. These are both great basic sewing techniques to use while upcycling a bag.
40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know from: Craftsy.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5