Make your luggage easy-to-find on the airport conveyor belt when you sew these suitcase handle wraps. Beth from CookingAndCrafting shows us how simple these handle wraps are to sew, a great quick and easy beginner project for kids. Let them customize their summer travel bags with their own unique style and choice of fabric prints!
Related sewing and crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas