Another easy and fun to sew project from Crazy Little Projects that sews up quickly, with you ending up with a sweet mobile phone sleeve/case/wallet. A fabulous beginner sewing project that also makes a thoughtful gift for someone very economically.
- clasp or swivel hook (any sort of key fob or chain clasp will work)
- small amount of fabric
- small amount of fusible fleece
More phone cases wallets and sleeves to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas