Store your knitting projects, yarn, and supplies in this easy-to-sew project tote!
In this free sewing video, the folks from Easy to Sew share with us how to make a single-handle knitting bag from recycled denim. This video also demonstrates how to make the pattern, step by step! Eyelets at the side of the bag for easy yarn threading while your yarn ball is safe inside the bag. A wide zippered pocket across the front for whatever you need to carry. Subscribe : http://www.youtube.com/c/EasyToSew
More project bags to make:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5