from Bri Emery of Design Love Fest
Using heavy weight (14 oz) cotton canvas, some fabric paint, and some upholstery thread, you can sew one of these easy laundry bags. These simple laundry bags are fabulous for college dorm rooms. An easy to sew bag, with your own creative touches using whatever medium that inspires you.
More laundry bags to sew:
- Sew A Hanging Shark Clothespin Bag
- Sew Very Fishy Drawstring Laundry Sacks
- The Panty Pack – Free Tutorial
- Rapture Drawstring Laundry Bags
- Sew a Cute Clothespin Bag + Two Laminate Fabric Tutorials
- Appliqued Clothespin Bag
- Simple Mesh Utility Bag + 4 Tips for Sewing with Mesh
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas