Gingercake‘s PDF sewing pattern for the “Sleepover Tote” is available for instant download! Summer is full of trips, sleepovers, and outings for kids and this bag is perfect to hold and carry everything they need. Kids can pack and close this drawstring sleep-over tote bag themselves. This Sleepover Tote bag is perfect for sleepovers but also for camping, weekend stays, the beach, the pool, and daycare.
Some of the nice features of this pdf pattern are:
- Half yard of fabric for the exterior and a half yard for the lining. Minimal fabric waste.
- Two pattern pieces to print and cut out, no taping.
- Optional large interior pockets for storing small items.
- A lovely and professional looking travel bag for all ages.
- Two easy-to-hold, carry, and hang, handles.
Sewing supplies required to make this bag are; two half yards of fabric, interfacing (optional), extra fabric for pockets and handles, and ribbon or rope for the drawstrings. The completed size of a Sleepover Tote is 17” x 20” not including the handles.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas