The Stitching Scientist offers this free “sewing experiment” for beginner sewers in the form of a fabulous tutorial and printable PDF pattern for a quilted cosmetic case that wonderfully tall with tons of interior pockets and sleeves for your brushes and personal things. We love this design! Remona takes you through each step with instructions and photographs. This bag can have a variety of uses with it’s practical yet simple design. Sewing around the circle is not as difficult as you might expect! Give it a shot!
More cosmetic bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas