A PDF sewing pattern for a multi-size tote bag with six color blocking variations for a modern style. This pattern is best for confident beginners. Diagrams and a photo tutorial are included as well as the instructions for seven different types of pockets, so that you have the correct pocket configuration inside and out. 27 pages of instructions, with detailed diagrams and a photo tutorial.
- Small Tote: 13” wide (33 cm), 3.5” deep (9 cm), 11.5” tall (shortest point) – 15” tall (tallest point) (29-38 cm) , 11” purse drop (28 cm)
- Large Tote: 20” wide at top (51 cm), 14” wide at bottom (35 cm), 6” deep (15 cm), 12” tall (shortest point)-15.5” tall (tallest point) (30.5-39.5 cm), 11” purse drop (28 cm)
- exterior fabric, interior fabric
- fusible fleece interfacing
- lightweight woven fusible interfacing
- optional foam interfacing
- zipper / magnetic snap
More Tote Bag Patterns Featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas