Emily of Simply Notable wanted the ability to see what was inside her sewing supply storage bags. Sew with some lovely scrap laminated cottons, and some clear vinyl, she designed and stitched these sweet mini notions bags that measured 3.75″ wide and 4.5″ tall when finished. Perfect for plastic snap sets (holds a bag of 60!) or, Wonder Clips (holds approximately 40!), or small thread spools (holds four), or some English paper piecing templates, or buttons, or sewing machine & hand sewing needles, or a measuring tape, or basting pins, embroidery floss, or safety pins, etc. Sew a few pouches to create a set. Once you have mastered the construction of these mini pouches, try sewing different size pouches to store larger sewing and quilting supplies as desired.
More notions and sewing tool supply bags and pouches to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas