A very nice hanging travel/toiletry bag that is big enough to store everything you need while traveling while making everything inside easily accessible inside the zippered interior pockets. The “OpStap” toiletry bag is sewn from oilcloth or laminated cotton, and is fully lined. You can also use PUL fabric to make your OpStap bag. Inside the main compartment you will create three simple box pleat pockets located at the back and two flat pockets on each side. The zippered pockets within the bag flap and at the back are lined with a thin yet sturdy nylon. The finished dimensions of the OpStap bag are: width 26 cm x height 20 cm x depth 8 cm. The PDF sewing pattern provides all of the pattern pieces and very detailed sewing instructions and illustrations. Please be aware that this pattern has no seam allowances included. As usual in Europe, you add the seam allowance while cutting the fabric.
Related sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas