A thoughtful and practical gift to sew for those who have everything to be thankful for. This wrap travels well tied securely closed and tossed into a matching tote or purse. Sew a gratitude or thank-you card wrap for yourself and keep it on or inside your desk or sewing table, to remind yourself to use it!
- fabrics: quilting cotton, upholstery weight fabric, and linen all work well for this sewing project
- outer fabric
- – (1) 18.5 x 8.5”
- lining fabric – (1) 18.5 x 8.5”
- quilt batting –(1) 18.5 x 8.5”
- patch pocket pieces* – (1 each of the following) 5.5 x 4.5” (notebook); 6.5 x 6.5” (cards); 4 x 4” (postage stamps)
- double-fold bias binding – approximately 84” in length
Visit SouleMama blog here!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas