This pretty crochet basket would look lovely in a shabby chic room, a little girls room, a powder room, or anywhere you’d like to keep it. The finished crochet basket measures 7.5″ (19 cm) in diameter and 4.5″ (11.5 cm) in height. To make a Scalloped Edge Crochet Basket you need to know how to single crochet, chain stitch, slip stitch, and double crochet. A free crochet video tutorial series is embedded below from The Crochet Crowd if you would like to learn those stitches. The PDF pattern for this scalloped basket is described as detailed with easy to follow written instructions with a photo tutorial. Some experience with crochet is assumed. All used abbreviations are listed and explained in the pattern. Enjoy!
How to Crochet for Beginners by The Crochet Crowd
“Curtzy Crochet Hooks are presenting a free crochet course from lessons 1 to 24. In these lessons we start at the basics and work our way up to complex crochet. You can follow along at no charge thanks to Curtzy Crochet Hooks.”The Crochet Crowd
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5