A PDF sewing pattern from Karen Pior of Sew Well Maide to create this lovely shoulder or cross-body Piping Hot Curves Bag with an easy flap closure and finished with coordinating piping. This is a bag that I would make out of a cherished fabric piece – or pieces. I have some “piping hot” fabric from Kaffe Fassett Collective Fall 2013 line by Philip Jacobs called Feathers in bright yellow, hot pink, aqua and green. It has sat in my stash since 2013 because I can’t bring myself to cut it. Combining that fabric with this sewing pattern would make a gorgeous bag for the spring and summer! The Piping Hot Curves Bag measures 9 1/2″ high x 13 1/2″ long x 3 12″ wide (23.75 cm high x 33.75 cm long x 8.75 cm wide). This bag is made using a zipper, a magnetic snap, interfacing, piping, and bias binding.
More bags to sew at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5