Alfie the Elf and Rudy’s Red Nose join Simply Santa for a fun set of mug rugs. They would also make great keepsake/ornament gift tags if you add a ribbon tie to the upper edge as shown on the cover photo. And here’s one more idea: Use muslin for the backing to turn the mug rugs into keepsake Christmas Cards. Write your holiday message on the back with indelible ink, and add stamped Christmas designs, doodling, or other embellishments as desired. Tuck into envelopes and mail to special friends and family. Each measures 5-1/2″ x 9-1/2″
Quilty: How to Stipple by Fons & Porter
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas