This project is quick and easy, an excellent beginner project, and gift idea. You can easily sew it up in an afternoon or less. At this time of year it would be nice to make a couple of these cases out of velvet, wool, tweed, corduroy-if-you-dare, denim, faux leather or suede, or a home décor weight fabric. An excellent scrap busting project! This little project will keep your sunglasses or eyeglasses protected when you’re not using them. I wear sunglasses year round due to glare. When putting glasses cases together, I recommend using a very soft lining so as not to scratch the lenses, such as minky or a very soft fleece.
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5