from Josephine Kimberling ❁
Beautifully designed by Josephine Kimberling for her premiere fabric collection at a Quilt Market, this beautiful feminine bag is created using Josephine’s “Hot Blossom” fabric collection from Robert Kaufman Fabrics. A cheeky ruffled tote & coin purse are easy to sew using Josephine’s excellent instructions and diagrams. I would consider this an intermediate sewing pattern. You need to know how to identify fabric grain lines, gather fabric, how to top-stitch, use interfacing, and Josephine’s instructions to sew the gusseted tote together are very straight forward.
How to Make Book Covers with Fabric with Josephine Kimberling
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5