This reversible summer hobo bag is fun to sew and a classic bag style for all ages. One side of this bag was created with 28 adorable charm squares while the other side uses coordinating fabric. An easy to sew patch pocket compliments one side. The finished bag should carry easily over your shoulder with a sturdy flat bottom. Finished size is 13″ wide x 12″ long x 5″ deep. I love the patchwork charm squares used in one of the samples below. Go through your fabric stash and choose some prints to sew and create a one-of-a-kind hobo bag! Add some ricrac roses, ribbon, or decorative stitching!
More great hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas