Fresh for Spring! A sturdy tote bag with a boxy shape and style on one side, and once reversed, a more rounded style and shape on the other. This quilted tote bag sample in the photo above has been machine quilted throughout in a diamond pattern. You can of course choose any quilting design you prefer. If you want a new or different free-motion quilting design, check out Leah Day’s quilting channel on Youtube. Leah has a bundle of inspiration, energy, and quilting talent to share! This gorgeous reversible quilted tote bag measures 12″ high, 10″ wide, and 5″ deep once completed.
More totes and quilted bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5