A free video tutorial from Ready For DIY
Watch the free sewing video to see how easy it is to stitch Ready For DIY‘s reversible denim purse. A super cute reversible denim bag stitched with a contrasting cotton print. This is a beginner bag-making project. No hardware. Easy!
- denim (40 x 23 cm – 2 pieces) + (10 X 5 cm – 1 piece for bow)
- cotton fabric (40 X 23 cm – 2 pieces) + (20 x 23 cm – 1 piece for bow)
- scissors, marker, ruler,
- thread, iron, sewing machine
More awesome bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas