This is a fun and easy to sew, PDF sewing pattern by FlowerGirl Designs. Great gift to make for anyone, can be used as a market bag and the kids can use it as a backpack. This versatile bag is compact, easy to store, keep one bag in the car and a few around the house for everyone to use. Approximate finished size 13 1/2″ x 17 1/2″, straps on tote have a 10″ drop.
Free Key Fob Sewing Tutorial by iheartstitching
I love these little fabric key fobs! They are great last-minute gifts, or even to sell. They are quick to sew, use up scraps, and very useful! Add some decorative stitching!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas