A Free Video Tutorial from Innova Crafts
Don’t throw away your old jeans, reuse the denim to create these sturdy storage buckets for your home, car, or your sewing studio! Watch this free sewing tutorial from Innova Crafts to see how simple this sewing project really is. Line your bucket with a contrasting fabric, embellish your bucket(s) with ribbon, fabric flowers, fabric paint, or some quick embroidery. Add a loop to hang from your car stick-shift and store trash until you stop. Don’t forget to use a denim needle!
More denim sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas