+ Sewing with Denim Tips
Lesa needed a craft storage bag to hold her knitting projects so she created and sewed up this practical and durable ruffled knitting storage bag. I love the way it turned out! Denim is a fabulous fabric to sew bags out of. Denim is incredibly durable, soft, and of course thrifty if you recycle it! The ruffled lining accent around the top gives it a feminine flair!
Tips for Sewing With Denim
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5