This is an intermediate PDF sewing pattern to make a trio of quilted bags to carry, store, and organize your notions, sewing tools, and mini-iron. You will have everything you need ready-to-go when heading to your quilting classes or while traveling!
Quilted Ditty Bag:
This sweet little bag is nice and quick to sew. The separating zipper is key to making this bag easy create. The Quilted Ditty Bag is the perfect size for needle books, rotary cutters, thread, bias tape makers, embroidery floss, seam gauges, and many other small tools or notions you want to keep organized.
Carry Me Tote with Handles
The Carry-Me Tote with handles is the place to store handiwork, embroidery projects, or a small crochet project. The Carry-Me Tote opens wide, making it easy to pack and find the projects you’re carrying inside.
Insulated Iron Caddy and Pressing Mat
An insulated multi-purpose caddy to carry a small craft iron, or tuck your flat iron inside when traveling.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas