Sew this gorgeous quilted purse designed by Cool Cat Creations with a Bali Pop or a jelly roll (pre-cut fabric strips). One jelly roll or Bali Pop should provide enough strips to sew three very different looking shoulder bags! Sew one for yourself, and two more purses for future gifts. Use your decorative sewing machine stitches and threads to quilt your Bali Bag as you like. This beautiful batik bag has divided inside pockets and a magnetic snap on the flap closure. The shoulder strap is 29″ long. If you are careful with your fabric strips, you should have enough strips left over to sew the wallet set – Little Bits. The finished Bali Bits and Bites purse measures 14″ long x 9″ high and 3″ deep.
More purse projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5