A Free Sewing Tutorial
Bag designer Jennifer of Sewplicity stitched this fabulous quilted duffle bag. This is a versatile overnight bag is equipped with an adjustable shoulder strap and double handles. This sewing project took Jennifer, (who is obviously an advanced sewer!) a few hours one afternoon to complete. You can shorten your production time by using pre-quilted fabric and eliminating the adjustable strap if you need your duffle bag sooner rather than later. Jennifer shares her very detailed free sewing tutorial, so you can sew a gorgeous quilted duffle bag too.
More duffle bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5