Sew a chic Vera Bradley-inspired quilted cross-body bag with two zippered compartments - Free Sewing Video Tutorial!
This is a free sewing tutorial demonstrating how to sew a Vera Bradley-inspired quilted cross-body bag with two zippered compartments. No pattern required for this free sewing project from Malini Chandra. You will need .75 of a yard of quilted fabric, two coordinating zippers that measure at least one inch longer than the width of your quilted bag, and four jump rings for your cross-body strap. Watch the video below to learn how to sew your own cross-body purse!
More Cross-body Bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas