A foundation paper piecing pattern to create this fun lipstick cosmetic bag. This make-up pouch was made using the Open Wide pouch pattern and Sew Scatterbrained adds some pizzazz with this awesome lipstick paper piecing pattern. You can use just about any zippered pouch pattern and add your lipstick pieced panel during the construction. Each lipstick measures 1″ by 3″ finished. The free PDF pattern also includes a larger 2″ by 6″ size. You can scale the templates to your desired size, and redraw the seam allowances to .25″. Enjoy and have fun sewing this fun cosmetic bag!
- Schmetz Combination Pack Sewing Machine Needles
- Price: $9.95
- Clover Sort n Store for Machine Needles by Nancy Zieman
- Price: $12.95
- Schmetz Universal Needles - Box of 100 - Size 90/14
- Price: $44.99
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas