The quilted Island Breeze tote bag is easy to sew using five-inch pre-cut charm squares in assorted bright batik fabrics. This tote bag is perfect for shopping and errands measuring 12″ x 14″ x 6″ once completed. Watch Quilting Quickly with Colleen Tauke create this stunning Island Breeze Tote.
The bag design is easy to construct using 5″ pre-cut squares. Bright tropical colors that complement each other and coördinate beautifully together make this tote really pop wherever you are! Sue Pfau’s instructions are an excellent addition to this kit, allowing you to start sewing the tote without hesitation. This bag measures 12″ by 14″ by 16″ once completed, which is nice for an everyday tote, since it allows you to carry all of your essentials like your phone, sunscreen, and wallet. This project is a good choice for intermediate quilters.
Build your quilting fabric stash with this special Addicted to Scraps Bonnie Hunter Starter Pack. – ad
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5