If you love and need lots of pockets, you will really appreciate this bag. The two outside pockets overlap and show off two contrasting fabrics. Choose some of your favorite co-ordinating fat quarters or some fabric you have been waiting to use. This bag is an ideal bag to make out of recycled fabric. Denims, tweeds, velvets, or sturdy home decor fabric. This sewing pattern is incredibly versatile and once completed this bag could be used as a school bag, project bag, retreat bag or weekend bag.
More tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas