Tatiana Andreeva shows us how she put this pretty pleated purse together using recycled denim fabric and a floral fabric for the front. The video tutorial also offers animated diagrams and instructions within the upper left corner of the screen. No pattern required, just follow Tatiana’s step-by-step. I love the contrast behind the pleats, giving it a simple eye-catching focal point.
More denim bag sewing projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas