An excellent step-by-step free fringed tote bag sewing tutorial from Anna Evers of Plan B! Anna shows you how to sew a recessed zipper closure too! This project uses fringed trim that you buy by the yard. You can make your own. Get creative and mix your trim up – try pompoms, beads, etc.
If this sewing tutorial isn’t what you are looking for, try BurdaStyle’s Leather Fringed Bag ePattern #161 (photo below)!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5