A PDF pattern from Burlap and Blossom Patterns
This PDF pattern from Burlap and Blossom Patterns includes the instructions and measurements for a 6-inch and a 12-inch square finished flamingo block. This block pattern is constructed using traditional machine piecing – no paper piecing required! Burlap & Blossom block epatterns can EASILY be incorporated into quilts, mug rugs, pillows, pouches and bags, etc. The possibilities are endless! There are so many patterns out there that you can build a 6-inch and/or a 12-inch block into. The flamingo block pattern would be a fabulous addition to any beach bag!
More beautiful piecing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5