An intermediate sewing pattern from Bea+R for a fantastic all-in-one wallet that has an extra large pocket for your phone. This pattern is quite detailed and was the first-place winner in a contest hosted by Art Gallery Fabric‘s designer Bonnie Christine. This pattern is fat quarter friendly. Make a wrist strap to attach and convert this wallet to a wristlet clutch. Wallet dimensions: closed: 4 3/4″ long x 7 1/2″ wide, open: 12″ long x 7 1/2″ wide. Read the pattern reviews!
More phone wallet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5