A Free Pattern Download by Rhoda Nelson
A fresh design for your Spring table by Rhoda Nelson, a free PDF pattern to make a quilted table runner and napkins. The table runner is embellished with pretty appliqued petals. Finished table runner: 16″ × 60″. Finished napkins: 15″ square.
- 1/4 yard multicolor dot fabric (appliques)
- 1/2 yard green polka dot fabric (appliques, binding)
- 1 7/8 yards multicolor stripe fabric (appliques, backing)
- 1/8 yard purple polka dot fabric (appliques)
- 1-7/8 yards solid white fabric (applique foundation, napkin lining)
- 1 yard each of white-and-lavender dot fabric and white-and-green dot fabric (napkins)
- 32″ × 66″ batting
- freezer paper
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas