This is one of the sweetest pencil cases I’ve ever seen. It reminds me of cotton candy at the carnival! Of course you can style this zippered pouch any way you like, sew rainbow crayons, monochrome, chevrons, masculine, mix it up, etc. Whatever tickles your fancy now. Choose a theme and a color scheme and get sewing! Eleven strips of fabric prints sewn to make a striped panel and some appliqued tips are all you need to make the crayons. If you know and love a creative “crayon kid”, this zippered pouch would be an awesome gift to celebrate just about anything, especially the first day of school. Add a clear vinyl window to the back of your pencil-case so everything inside is visible!
More zippered pouches to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5