Make every meal at home special with these beautiful paper pieced and machine quilted blooming impatiens. This quilt pattern has foundation-piecing directions by Judy Niemeyer of Quiltworx and printed paper foundations for a set of four place mats. Once completed, place mats should measure approximately 18″ x 18″. Watch the free video series below from Judy Niemeyer to learn how easy it is to bind the petals. Judy Niemeyer is an international instructor known for her foundation paper piecing techniques and quilt patterns.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas