An intermediate level PDF sewing pattern for the Pandora Hipster cross-body bag by Cloudsplitter Bags and Designs is a nice roomy medium-size hipster purse with lots of exterior and interior pockets. The Pandora Hipster features a front flap closure with zippered pocket inside. The front flap closes with a magnetic snap. Tucked neatly underneath the flap is a pleated pocket. The Pandora Hipster bag sewing project is perfect for showcasing beautiful fabric! Bag is approximately 12″ tall x 10.5″ wide x 3.5″ deep.
- 1 – yard exterior cotton fabric
- 1 – yard lining fabric
- 1.5 – yard fusible fleece or sew-in fleece
- 1.5 – yard fusible or sew-in mid-weight interfacing
- 2 – magnetic snaps (one 18 mm, one can be smaller)
- 2 – 1.5″ square rings or D-rings
- 1 – 1.5″ adjustable strap slider/tri-glide slide
- 1 – 12″ or longer nylon zipper
- 1 – 7″ nylon zipper
More cross-body bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯