by A Wednesday Afternoon
What you will need:
5/8-yard heavy weight fabric for outside of bag
- 5/8-yard fabric for lining
- 1/4-yard fabric for owl’s body
- Coordinating scraps for owl details (eyes, beak, wings)
- 1 1/4 yard ribbon
- Magnetic snap
Heat and BondNote: The pattern designer made their bag extra big, so you can adjust the fabric amounts according to the size you want to make.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas