An easy to sew, and fun to carry origami bento bag and beautiful cotton fabrics all designed by Tamara Kate. These Japanese-inspired bags are perfect gift bags, small project bags, and lunch & snack bags.
Tamara Kate recommends making these bags with double layers of fabric so that they are strong and finished without the wrong sides of fabric showing on the inside or the tied top closure. She shows us how she creates these bags, while showcasing some of the fabrics from her lovely Origami Oasis fabric line.
- Origami Bento Fat Quarter Bag
- Kaishi-ire Japanese Tea Ceremony Pouch
- Reversible Japanese Knot Bag
- Convertible Ribbon Tote Bag – Zakka!
- Asian Inspired Flower Petal Lunch Bag
- Beginner’s Japanese Handbag
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯