A digital sewing pattern from Projects By Jane to create a casual cross-body bag with an adjustable strap, recessed zipper closure, interior zippered pocket, slip pocket, and an exterior patch pocket. This sewing project is rated as intermediate by the pattern designer. Detailed steps and photos to guide you. Full-size pattern pieces. Measurements in metric and imperial. Paper size: Letter or A4. 30 page PDF. Sew the One Ring Wonder bag to sell at markets!
14.5″ (36.8cm) wide across the top and 15.5″, (39.3cm) across widest part of bag, x 12″ (30.5cm) high.
-one ring wonder: longest 42″ (106.8cm)
-crossbody adjustable strap: longest 50″ (127cm)
- exterior fabric: 1.5 yard
- lining: 3/4 yard
- fusible fleece: 1/2 yard
- fusible interfacing: 2 yards
- 8″ (20 cm) nylon zipper for pocket
- 14″ (35 cm) nylon zipper for bag opening
- an all-purpose zipper foot or an adjustable zipper foot (preferred)
- 1/4″ Wonder Tape (preferred)
- strap – tie end around ring: 1 metallic or wooden ring with minimum internal width of 1.25″ (3cm
- strap – adjustable crossbody: 1 tri-glide/slider and 1 D-ring/O-ring/rectangle ring with internal width of 1.5″ (38cm)
More featured at PatternPile.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯