With a flap closure and a magnetic snap, this hobo-style purse is made entirely out of men’s neckties. You can create each bag as a one-of-a-kind every time This tutorial offers detailed instructions and photos of each step.
To make this bag you’ll need:
- A bunch of ties.
- A lot of lining fabric
- One 18 mm magnetic snap
- Heavyweight stabilizer
- Large graph paper (or newspaper) for pattern
- Basic sewing supplies
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯