A digital sewing pattern from A Spoonful of Sugar
A whimsical sewing project from A Spoonful of Sugar to sew this fun Mushroom House drawstring bag for children. Sweet pompom garland surrounds the roofline featuring polka dots with more sweet appliqued details around the house. Use your scraps to sew in an afternoon! A sweet little bag for storing and carrying small toys. Finished bag size: 7″ high when top is open, and 4 1/2 inches in diameter. Fairies will love this little bag!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5