The Make Your Get Away Duffle Bag sewing pattern download designed by Gingercake, is an easy sewing project to stitch this spacious and versatile duffle bag. Pattern pieces for child’s size duffle are also included. This size can also be used for you for a weekend and as compliment to your larger duffle. You can adjust this bag yourself to create a size that works for you. The bags measure 19 1/2″ wide x 14 1/2″ tall x 7 1/2″ deep and the smaller is 18″ wide x 12 1/2″ tall x 5″ deep. The bag base is quilted for reinforcement. This duffle bag closes with a zipper at the top. This is a sew and sell pattern.
More travel/duffle bag patterns at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas