A sewing pattern download from Natty Sewing Patterns to make a drawstring backpack with a flap closure in your choice of three different sizes for kids and adults. Full size pattern pieces and fully illustrated instructions available in instant download PDF format gets you stitching these backpacks in time for back to school! IF you are sewing backpacks for kids, customize with a most-favorite character, sports, or special interest fabric prints. Depending on the ages of your little ones your fabric options may vary. When my kids were small, I opted for more water repellent or waterproof fabrics whenever I could; oilcloth, vinyl, PVC, and now PUL. As they got bigger and older they learned not to leave their bags on the floor of a wet bus or sidewalk on a rainy day, and I was able to make simple rucksacks out of Cordura, and waxed canvas. Whatever fabric you choose, make it unique!
Adventure Time Backpack sizes:
- 11 ⅔” x 10 ¼” or (30 x 26 cm)
- 13 ⅔” x 12 ¼” or (35 x 31 cm)
- 15 ⅔” x 14 ¼” or (40 x 36 cm)
More sewing patterns and projects for backpacks:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas