A Free Sewing Tutorial from Carrie Nelson for Moda
Carrie Nelson shares a free beginner sewing DIY to make these mini gift bags from kitchen toweling from Moda. One yard of toweling and 4.5 yards of ribbon will make six mini gift bags. There is no lining nor a drawstring casing to sew. A very simple sewing project that is perfect for first-time sewers, beginner sewers. Toweling is available by the yard and typically measures between 16″ and 18″ wide.
(scroll down about halfway for this project)
More fun gift bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas