A Free Sewing DIY from Gen X Quilters
Gen X Quilters offers a free sewing DIY to make this simple men’s wallet. This men’s bi-fold wallet was created using left-over leather scraps. Upcycle a leather bag you don’t use anymore, or perhaps that jacket in the front hall closet that you haven’t worn in ten years. Thrift what you don’t have on hand to make these wallets! A modern applique is easy to include and adds personality.
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas